Reporting obligations under the article13 of the EU Regulation No 679/2016 ( “GDPR”)
One of the main objectives of aroundtheworld.coop onlus is the privacy protection of users and individuals, from which data is collected and treated in full compliance with the current provisions of the new European Regulation on the free protection of personal data, this disclosure explains who treats your data and for what purpose, we explain how personal information will be managed in order to allow you to give consent to a lawful, clear and aware processing of personal data and we remind you, finally, the rights that you can rely under the EU REGULATION 679/2016 (“GDPR”).
Your data are collected exclusively to alert you via email on the publication of new posts on the aroundtheworld.coop blog. If you write us using the contact form on the website or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will collect and process your data exclusively to respond to your request.
Who treats your data – Data controller
aroundtheworld.coop, based in Vicolo dell’Acquedotto Felice, 100 – 00178 Rome (Italy) CF: 97989300583, is the holder of the processing of your personal data necessary to notify you by email, after obtaining your consent, the publication of new post on the blog aroundtheworld.coop.
What data we use – type of data processed
We only use the information contained in your e-mail address and in the message you send us (name, e-mail address).
Where we take your data – How data is collected
Directly from you: you decide to send us your e-mail address where you want us to send new aroundtheworld.coop posts previews as it is your decision to send us your personal data on a message or an e-mail.
Why and for how long we process your data – Purpose and legal basis of processing – Data retention period
- To inform you of new content: if we have your authorization, we will send you an email every time we publish a new post on aroundtheworld.coop. Your legal basis for this treatment is your consent. The retention period of your data is part of the duration of your subscription to our information service via email: when you decide to not receive more emails from us, we will delete your data.
- To respond to your requests. If you send us an email or a message, using the form on the website, we process your data (name, email) to respond to your request. The legal basis of this processing is the legitimate interest of the owner to communicate with the interested parties of the aroundtheworld.coop blog. The retention period is equal to the time necessary to respond to your request.
- For the following indirect marketing purposes: if you authorize us, we may send you e-mails, mails and/or sms and /or telephone contacts, commercial and/or promotional communications from third parties who have supported us and allowed to the project to grow up and be developed. Your legal basis for this treatment is your consent. The retention period of your data is 24 months starting from the consent received. You can at any time decide to not receive more emails regarding this aspect, our commitment will be to communicate this to our partners and ask them to unsubscribe you from their list of contacts.
- To prevent or control illegal conduct or to protect and assert rights. For example, we may use your data to prevent or prosecute illegal or violations of our or third parties intellectual or industrial property rights or ecrimes or crimes committed via electronic networks. The legal basis of such processing is the legitimate interest of the data controller to protect their rights and to prevent offenses. The retention period of your data is equal to the reasonably time necessary to assert our rights from the moment we become aware of the tort or potential commission. In addition, during users’ use of our services or the display of content provided by aroundtheworld.coop, we automatically collect and store some information in the server logs. This information includes:
- Data on how to use our service, such as search queries;
- Internet protocol address;
- Device activity information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type and language, date and time of requests and referring URLs;
- Cookies that could uniquely identify the browser or the user’s account on aroundtheworld.coop;
- Location data;
- Local conservation.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on the device using mechanisms such as browser web archiving (including HTML 5) and application data cache.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Web Space, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Where your data are processed – Data transfer
Your data are processed and stored at the our suppliers’ amenities in Italy.
With whom we share your data – recipients of personal data
With service providers. aroundtheworld.coop uses third-party services (cloud, hosting) that act as controllers according to agreements in compliance with art. 28 GDPR. These subjects only take possession of the personal data necessary for the performance of their functions and may use them only for the purpose of performing these services on our behalf or to comply with the law. The updated list of third-party suppliers, operating as data processors pursuant to art. 28 GDPR, is available with a request to email@example.com.
With judicial or administrative authorities. Where we believe we have to proceed with an order from the judge or authority, or to comply with legal obligations or to protect us or third parties, we may disclose your information to the Judicial Authority or to an National Administrative Authority or the European Union.
You can contact us to request access to your personal data, correction, cancellation or limitation of treatment, to oppose the processing and request the portability of your data; you can also withdraw your consent at any time (this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation).
When you exercise the right of access, you can request the correction or deletion of your data, the limitation of processing and the portability of your data, you can oppose the treatment and request not to be subjected to automated treatments such as profiling (if ever there they will be).
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Protection of Personal Data Authority and to ask your data check at any time to the data controllers and to the subjects authorized by the data controllers to process your data.
You can exercise your rights by email, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address above.
Updated version as of December 11th 2020